'Pilot' - Red Band Society
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone @ Peace, Love & a Cure, Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation benefit - May 21st, 2013
If you can make me laugh, my heart is yours! I think there’s nothing more attractive than someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
The fair with these hunniez :)
- 8 oz room temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder2nd layer
- 1 cup of marinara sauce3rd layer
- 1 cup julienned pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms4th layer
- sliced mozzarella
- pepperoni slices
- chopped fresh basilInstructions
- Mix all ingredients for the first layer in a bowl and spread evenly into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Add strips of pepperoni to a cold skillet and cook over medium heat. Take out and place on paper towels to drain the grease.
- Add chopped mushrooms and onion to a skillet and cook over medium heat until soft. Add a pinch of salt to season.
- Spread marinara sauce over bottom cheesy layer.
- Add pepperoni, mushrooms, and onions on top.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Place pie plate on a baking sheet.
- Bake x 20 minutes and then broil for 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese a little bit.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil.
- Serve with garlic toast, bagel chips, or pita chips.Notes
- Use whatever toppings you like! Make sure you cook hamburger or sausage first before adding. Sautéed peppers would also be delicious!
The result of too much coffee too late in the day & finished homework 😁✌️
Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister!! @bbekschmidt I love you & miss you!